Finally!

After a long weekend of doing absolutely nothing, I have finished my Friday Spy Day card for one of The Greeting Farm's challenges!  This week we are casing this card from YaYa62-

So fun and bright!!


Here's my entry-
 Cute little Amelia from the Just For You set.
I flipped mine upright.

 Yes, I made another bookmark, thought it would be a cute little gift
to go with the card!

 I love that tiny little tag that came with my Spellbinders
Presto Punch machine!


I used an eyelet Martha Stewart punch on the edges, and I have a cute little flower die for my Cuttlebug that I used to place a few flowers here and there.  I love this patterned paper I used.  I have literally had it forever, and I don't have the foggiest idea where it came from!  I gathered the lace I used at the top before attaching it. 

Best be going, I have a ton of other challenges I want to participate in!  TFL!!!

Comments

  1. This is so sweet! I haven't seen that Amelia stamp before.. she's darling! I love your bookmarks and that lacey border punch.. might need to get that for myself. :)

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is fabulous I love the colours & I love the matching bookmark. Awesome sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, rachel! love that you flipped the sketch. and that bookmark is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, what a great sweet card and the bookmark is also very original!!
    Thanks for all your sweet comments..
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card and a gorgeous bookmark! I havent seen this stamp before either...I bet you have a large collection of Anya stamps! My hubby is joking about being the one to cuddle the baby all the time...so time will tell I guess!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel!
    Whoa! These are both so cute. Love the card and the bookmark is fabulous. The lacy edge is very pretty. Have fun working on more cards!
    And have a gr8 Leap Year day!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an adorable card and bookmark!!
    Do u have a tute for the bookmark?
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!