Everyone is ready for Friday!

Well,  the general consensus is...YAY Friday!  Don't you wish you enjoyed the weekdays just a little more??

I'm grumpy today because I have lost out on $25 worth of paper pads that I ordered from a company online.  They basically told me I was out of luck, sucks to be you.  It kind of makes me reluctant to order much more online.  Guess I won't be ordering from there again!

On a lighter note, my 7 year old, Maddie, made the most fantastic little image last night!  She was coloring in a Saturated Canary image with her watercolor pencils and asked me if she could use some damp q-tips to blend her colors better.  I said "Sure"!  This is what she brought me later-

Thank You from Saturated Canary.

So, what really impressed me, was the way she used the q-tips to give her image a polka-dotted background using all of the colors from her image!  I think it looks pretty darn neat!  Kind of makes you think....

She's so darn smart!

The only thing I have to show for myself, is a bookmark that I threw together the other night.  It kind became a bit more elaborate than I had planned on, but she's pretty cute!

 Creeper Crew Monday-from The Greeting Farm.


This is a corner bookmark that I found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I like this a little better that just your typical bookmark.  I used MME paper for most of it, Martha Stewart edge punch, and my new Spellbinders Presto Punch machine for the tag on the front and the heart on the back.  It was kind of nice to take a small break from cards, don't be surprised if you see more of these from me!!

Off I go to stock up a few crafting supplies!  Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

Comments

  1. Please tell Maddie she did an amazing job with her card. Genius must run in the family. :)
    I love ur bookmark, it's gorgeous. It really is nice to do smaller projects now and again. Both terrific shares.
    As for that company that lost your order, that really sux and not how they should do business. I hope it was just an error and the package shows up.
    Big hugs for a terrific weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Maddie! What a fantastic card with fabulous coloring. Keep it up! :)

    Rachel, your bookmark is awesome! Now I'm going to make one, too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bookmark sweetie love the image & I soooo love Maddie's card, wow she has her mummy's talent its awesome!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! Is there nothin else they won't do for you? Post office even?! Yikes. Bad customer service!

    Awww she did wonders on that sweet card! Your bookmarks is cute to boot too! Xo

    Also wanted to add thanks for being such a great blogging friend, Rachel, you always leave the sweetest comments. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your daughter made a great card! kids are so creative! love your fancy bookmark too, so pretty! and what a horrible company! i am wary too of ordering online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your fancy book mark. you've coloured her beautifully.
    I've got to make some next week so thank you very much for the link to the square book marks. my swaps will be a bit different to other peoples!
    you have a very talented young artist on your hands hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!