Challenge time!

I finally got started on some of the challenges I was interested in this week! 

TGF Friday Spy Day #19-case-ing Jamie's card

Jaimie's cute card!

TGF Monday Fun Day #20-Happy Heart Day Red and Pink

Margie's super clever card!

SCS TGF Saturday Sketch #3



And Anyone For Anya-February Photo Inspiration

So pretty!!

Whew!  With that being said, this is what I have thus far:


Here is Annika, and she is for the Friday Spy Day Challenge.
I can't decide if I want to leave her as an easel card, or turn her into a post-it pad.


And this little darling is Simply Anya, and this one is for the TGF SCS challenge.
Can you tell I was stuck on a certain paper/color theme?

When I was putting these two together, I tried to use other techniques that I don't do very often.  I tried my hand at masking, needs lots of practice with that!  I paper pieced the, what I would like to think is patterned paper in Annika's hands.  And I finally broke out the distressing inks to help out on the edges of a lot of the papers I used.  I really like how pink and green go together!(and EVERYTHING goes with kraft paper, right?!)

Two more challenges to go!!



Comments

  1. Hey Rachel!
    Wow these two are awesome!! I love the color scheme and girl your coloring rocks!! Way to step outside your boundaries and try new things. I'm sure the next projects you share will be just as terrific. Happy crafting!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both such pretty cards. I just love how you have coloured the hair.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, both of these are precious! and so cute! I love pink/green/kraft, one of my fave combos! Love the embossing on the second card too! Great job :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, rachel! both cards are so sweet and cute! love the hair! awesome coloring! i know i'm a bit behind in doing challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel,how sweet ! love your cards! Yup love those Anya's and the rest of the gang!There all so cute!!!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!