Challenge time...

Today I was busy trying to make a card for 3 different challenges!  The Greeting Farm's Challenge blog has Monday Fun Day #19, titled "Stitching".  The Greeting Farm also has another challenge on Splitcoast Stampers website with a sketch.  Lastly, Anyone For Anya's challenge this week is titled "Sweet Treat".

So, I needed something created from the sketch, with stitches, and something sweet.  Here goes:

 I used sweet little Ruby from TGF.  She looks sweet enough to eat!

Copics used. (sorry for the crappy pic)

I used Echo Park paper, Little Girl, and a small scrap from a DCVW Sweets matstack.  I had some cute little lollipop brads, and I added a little cupcake from a Fiskars cupcake edge punch.

OMG, I'm sure you have all seen her already, but the new Wryns from Tiddly Inks...TO DIE FOR!  What a cute little image she is!  If you haven't seen yet, go here!  She's on my to do list!!!!!


Comments

  1. Hi Rachel! She is so adorable!!! Love the colouring on her hair and those lollipop brads hehe. Oh! And thanks for playing along at Anyone for Anya this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet and yummy Rachel! Her hair is coloured beautifully. I also love the little Wryn stamps. I havent bought any yet, but I do so want them. So many beautiful images, so little time!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so sweet!! love ruby, you've colored her so perfectly! and why did i have to look at the new Wryns? the one with all the hanging hearts is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet Rachel!! I love how you incorporated all 3 challenges into one card. Awesome!! Yes, I'm head over heels in love with the Wryns. Gonna wait for the next release to get more. I already have the first 5!
    Hope ur doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's darling! I think we both have a great love for little Ruby. :)

    I love how you added color to her eyes... I'm going to have to try that next time.

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet cheery card!! What a shame we are all far apart...would be nice to colour the greeting farm stamps together, I could learn so much.
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, thanks for your visit today. I LOVE your SWEET Rudy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!