Ahhh...Sunday

Well, I have spent most of my day in my room.  It is a good day for that, kind of gloomy looking outside.  I did have a "top 3" card today at Anyone for Anya, so that made my day!(thanks AFA!)  I just finished up a card for two different challenges. 

TGF SCS Saturday Sketch #4 challenge-
tgfsc4-jpg

7 Kids College Fund-Monochromatic

Miss Anya Garland.

Decided to go orange, not something I use a lot, but I do love orange.  The patterned paper is from a Crate paper pad.  The orange ribbon is something I actually bought at Halloween!  I had to put a bow at the top, the card seemed naked.

TFL!

Comments

  1. Hi Rachel! Beautiful card...love your colouring and Miss Anya looks fab :) Congrats on the top 3 at Anyone for Anya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! Everything about it. So amazing. I love your style and coloring. :)

    Happy Sunday!

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, Rachel... that orange makes me want spring here right NOW! Way to brighten my day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, the colors are perfect! I've yet to buy the new Miss Anya set but the more I see gorgeous cards like this...I'm tempted!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty orange, rachel! love that little bow and all the details on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! The orange looks sensational!! That stamp is a real cutie isnt it!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!! I love that you went outside your color zone and used the orange. this is beautiful! You did a terrific job with the sketch too.
    Congrats on your AFA win!! Woo Hoo! Happy dance!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOHHH you make me want to buy garland miss anya!!!! such a pretty card =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just darling! So glad you joined us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!