Newbie

I hope everyone that stopped by the TGF Chit Chat Night, on Splicoast, enjoyed themselves!  I had a blast!  I don't know if time has ever flown by so fast.  I can't believe some of the fantastic ideas that people had. (actually I can, TGF fans are super talented!)  If you want to take a peek at our "Night at the Bookstore" themed projects, go here!  Thanks again for letting me host, Jessica!

Now, I know that many of you have already grabbed the new cutie pie from Tiddly Inks.  Her name is Wryn, and she is to die for!  I finally got to play a little this weekend, and here's one of my cards with her:
This image is simply titled "Wryn".

Copics I used.

I used my Echo Park "Little Girl" paper for the heart and stripe pattern.  Tried to do some glitter at the end of the wand, but it looks a little weird.  Maybe I will stick with just glitter marker next time! (oops)  She is really fun to color!

Unfortunately that's all I have for now.  I plan on being very busy this week in my craft room, so hopefully I will have more to share soon! (expecting a lot of happy mail soon too!)

Comments

  1. ahhh, this is so cute!! love the papers and what gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Wryn is adorable and love the pretty papers. And I agree with Eva, gorgeous coloring!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhhh man - this is the cutest ever!! Love the papers you've paired Wryn with - love the name of your blog too!! ;)

    Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks for our 'Sparkle' challenge. Good luck.

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty sweetie, thank you so much for joining in with our sparkle challenge at Tiddly Inks, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I so love Wryn & friends they are one of my faves, my many faves that is lol. Love these papers & your colouring is fabulous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable card, love those flowers, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!