Let your love show

Today  finally can say I have completed my first Valentine's day card!  I have been wanting to crack open the new paper pads I bought, and all the cute embellishments that have come out!  Most of these cards will probably just go to my hubby and girls, but I might make some extras for teachers, friends, etc....

Jade from The Greeting Farm's Roll Call Kit.
I just love her outfit!

Copics used.

And paper pad.

I also finished the other Wryn image from Tiddly Inks.

Wryn- Grow a Little Love.

Copics used, forgot flower colors. (ooops)
And I used October Afternoon paper.

Today I am hoping I will get around to making something for the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge:
Use a doily or lace, that's it!  Simple enough! (it will still take me all day, I'm sure.)



Comments

  1. Hi Rachel!
    Woo Hoo!! These are both beautiful. Love the details on the first one, the colors are perfect for Valentine's day and the layout is fantastic! The second card with Wryn is also wonderful. The colors are fun and that heart is so cute. She is beautifully colored.
    As I said to beautiful cards today. Lookin' forward to your next ones. :)
    Have a gr8 day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute too! i really love the colors, the papers and your awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!