Chit Chat!

Here we go!  Time to party hearty!  TGF has a fabulous Chit Chat night lined up over at SpiltcoastStampers!!!

The Greeting Farm is holding a fun night of talk and challenges.  The theme- "A Night At The Bookstore"!  We have 3 great challenges to go along with that theme.

Favorite Book
Favorite Book-turned-movie
Favorite Children's Book

So come on over to SCS and see what all of the buzz is about.  Look under the TGF forums for details.

Here's what I came up with:
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Harry Potter

Alice In Wonderland

Let's see what your favs are!

Comments

  1. Fun and fantastic Rachel!! You did an awesome job with all of these, but I have to say the first one knocked my sox off! She rocks!
    Gr8 chatting with you tonight. You were a gr8 hostess!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Rachel! Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome! I'm still bummed I couldn't make the party -- hear it was great. I might still join in on the book fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!