Back to normal.

I am ready for Friday!!  I have finally gotten back to a normal routine after the holidays, birthdays, and my unexpected trip out of town for my grandmother's funeral.  I have daily routines, and if I get off-track, it completely screws everything up for me.

I have to give my hubby credit for getting me a fabulous b-day present!
YAY!

OMG!  An awesome LED/LCD TV for my craft room!  Now I'll never leave this room!

I don't know about you guys, but I hit the Shop Hop on SCS pretty hard over Christmas!  Mostly paper.  Couldn't pass up  the great discounts!!

 

I needed more Xpress It Blending paper.  And I NEEDED some more paper pads! ;)  Then, just when I thought I had hit the jack-pot with my paper, I was out and about, and decided I needed more!!!
Darn Archivers.

Cute new Valentine stuff from Michaels!

Now how about I get busy and actually make something with all of my new treasures!!

Check back with me tomorrow for a fun announcement!



Comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Rachel! It looks like you scored with the tv and all the crafty goodies! Hopefully you will be able to work with that tv there. LOL!
    I'm looking forward to your projects, they will surely be amazing!
    Have a gr8 time creating!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!