Not Finished Yet.

Well folks, I finally mailed out some Christmas cards.  I only got about a half way through.  Hopefully I will be inspired to finish this weekend!

I sent my aunt a small package with a few silly xmas things inside.  Here's a few pics!
 Cute little Ebony from The Greeting Farm.


 Christmas tag wallet.

The first pics are a post-it pad easel card that I learned how to make from The Greeting Farm blog, and the second item is a gift tag wallet that I found on Splitcoaststampers.  I was inspired by a card made by Amy Y. on one of The Greeting Farm's challenges, where she paper pieced a pair of p.j.s on her image.  I have a clothes set from one of the older images that I used to put the red stripey p.j.s on Ebony.

Have a great weekend!


Comments

  1. cute!! love the pjs look! makes me want to go back to bed and take a nap in this nice, cozy weather we're having. your post reminds me to get on my xmas cards too. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel. I too love the pjs on your little Ebony. She looks like she is ready for Santa to come. lol... Very cute idea for a note pad. I am sure that your Auntie is going to just love all of your projects. Thanks for playing along with the Farm Fresh Challenge blog's no embellishments. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, these are both awesome! Love Ebony's pj's! That came out really cute and the wallet with those tags are awesome! Your aunt is one lukcy lady.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was blog hopping and came across this card of Ebony in her red PJ's...so adorable, a great card!

    Hugs and Merry Christmas!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!