Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas Eve!  My kids are just about to burst waiting for gift opening!! 

I have been hot on the birthday card trail.  We have a serious bday problem around this time of year.  My girls will be 7 and 14!  Their bday makes me feel older than my own bday!  Where does the time go?

Here's two of the cards I have prepared so far.  One is for my mom-in-law, and the other is for our nephew who is turning 2!
Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm, and a sentiment from Avocado Arts Stamps.

Oliver from The Greeting Farm.

Now only 5 more to go!  (holy crap)

Hope you all eat, drink, and be merry!  

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Rachel!
    Hopefully you're getting some rest squeezed in there somewhere. (hahaha) Super cute and fun cards for your MIL and nephew. You've been busy. Happy Birthday wishes to both of your girls. My sis' bday is also on Dec 31st and my friend's is on Dec 30th and I need to get crackin' on their cards. I can't wait to see the rest of what you've been up to. BTW, I love ur comments, they make me LOL!
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!