Let the birthdays begin!

Just when you thought you could wind down from Christmas, we are just getting started on birthdays!  Today is my youngest daughter's 7 birthday!  My older daughter Hunter, will be 14 in 2 days.  My dad's is on the same day as Hunter's.  And finally I bring up the rear with my birthday on January 5th.  Needless to say, I have been furiously trying to get all birthday cards finished.

Here's what I came up with-
Sweet and Toxic stamp from The Greeting Farm for Maddie!

Wednesday from The Greeting Farm for Hunter!


Best keep my Dad's a secret in case he's reading this!

Maddie is my girlie-girl, so lots of pink, purple, glitter, and bling.  Hunter is my crazy teen who likes anything but purple and pink! (total opposites!)

Well, off to prep for the first birthday dinner!

Comments

  1. Oh Happy Birthday to Maddie! Love the card you made for her and I'm sure she is going to squeal with delight. The second one for Hunter is so cool, she looks ready for some trouble. Fantastic job Rachel, I can't wait to see what you made for your dad. I bet it's just as cool. Hope you had a nice Christmas, enjoy the birthday celebrations!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to everyone!! love your great coloring and i'm sure your daughters will love these cards! happy new year too to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!