Jingle all the way...

I hope everyone is prepared for Christmas day!  I still have some wrapping to do, and today I plan on doing some serious baking!!!  I know now, that next year I will need to start working on Christmas stuff a lot earlier than I did this year!  I also have a million birthdays to prepare for during the week after Christmas.  Both of my daughters, my dad, my mom-in-law, my nephew, and some friends of the family.  My birthday is January 5th, and by the time that rolls around, everyone is pretty spent. 

I worked on an art journal for my nephew who is 8.  He has been drawing some very impressive images, and I wanted to give him something that would encourage his creativity.
I covered the front with some fun boy paper, and then added my recent purchase from The Greeting Farm.  His name is Tank, and I love his attitude!

I also had one last card that I forgot to post, and some teacher gifts I threw together.
Miss Anya.

Amelia gift tags.

I threw together the gift bags out of double sided paper, and stamped images on blank gift tags.

Have a crafty week!


Comments

  1. hi rachel, missed you on the tgf blog hop! great card and journal! i'm sure he will love it! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel, sorry just catching up with your blog. Sorry I've been so bad! Whoee! These are some pretty awesome projects. Love the cool journal for your nephew, he will definitely be inspired and that gorgeous Christmas card with the b&w Anya is fabulous. And I cannot believe you made those bags! Ingenious and fun! You always have cool ideas. TFS!! ;)
    PS, sorry we missed you for the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!