It's the fourteenth!!! Holy......

This month is flying by me!  Too much to do, not enough time.  Pretty much have the shopping done, but not a darn thing is wrapped yet! 

Tied up some final loose ends on the ol' Christmas cards.  I stopped by Bugaboo Stamps for a little peek, and ohhh, Nelly, cute stuff for Christmas!!







Sooo much fun!!  Plus, they are having a 50% sale right now, which means their digital stamps are only $1.50!  As you can tell, I stuck with a very "round" theme.  I was trying to hurry, and didn't want to fussy cut all my images out, but I think they still look good.  I also wanted to keep embellishments down to a minimum since they are all going through the mail. (hope they survive!)

Since it's almost the 15th, I have to say, 10 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!  I don't think my kids can stand it!!

Comments

  1. I LOVE the pink girl Christmas Card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such adorable cards!! love that little gingerbread girl! and love your great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute images! The cards are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!