Brrrr....

I am freezing!!  I woke up to a fair amount of snow that crept up on us overnight.  It's a good day to be locked away in the craft room!

I have been trying to finish up my Christmas shopping, and got a fair amount done yesterday.  My husband and I went during the day while most people were at work or school.  I'm happy to report that I only have a few more to go! (sigh of relief)

I have only had a chance to finish up one more xmas card, and I wanted to share it with you today.
Her name is Amelia!  She is from The Greeting Farm's Oliver and Amelia set, Journey.

I didn't really use xmas paper per say, but I think it will still work.  I wanted to use the pearl embellishment and I had to actually cut the bottom off to make it look right, and then I took the left over from the bottom and moved it to the top of the circle.  Pearls make everything look so darn classy!

Hope you all stay warm this weekend, and get lots of crafting done.

If you're looking for some inspiration, go the The Greeting Farm's Challenge Blog.  They have a great card from their Friday Spy Day, that will get your creative juices flowing!

Comments

  1. Hi Rachel. This is just adorable! I love your sentiment on this and I so agree that pearls just make everything. Your coloring as always is just fantastic. I would think with your wonderful craft room that no matter what kind of day it is it would be a good day to stay locked inside it. lol.. I'm not sure I would get alot of work done however as I would have to just sit and enjoyed the way you have made it look. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! Oh stay warm inside your craft room, hopefully you have some nice cozy slippers to wear.
    O my! Your card is devine! I love how the whole thing came together. Absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see what other wonders you do next. Stay warm and have fun crafting!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!