Turkey hangover...

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm still carrying a bit of Thanksgiving around with me. :)  But, it is time to switch gears and get on with the craziness of Christmas.  I have the inside decorated, but we're still working on the outside. 

I actually had some time yesterday to sit and throw togetger a few xmas cards.  I am hoping to send everyone on my list a special handmade card, but we will have to see how far I get!

I used all of my cutie pies from The Greeting Farm.

 Sweet little Oliver from the Happy Day set.
 Royal Pain digital stamp.
And finally, sweet Stella!

These really helped me get into the Christmas spirit.  Now only 30 more.....



Comments

  1. Hi Rachel! Look at you!! These are all so cute and awesome! Definitely gets me in the Christmas spirit!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rachel! These are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel. I love that you have used your everyday Greeting Farm stamps on your Christmas cards. I think each one of them is just adorable. Great use of your stamps and wonderful papers. I have all my shopping done, but now I need to get my cards finished up so that I can mail them all out on time. lol.. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!