One last hurrah.

Yikes, it's cold and snowy out today, perfect day for crafting!  I had to get in my last bit of Halloween stuff before I completely change gears.  I made a rather large easel card for The Greeting Farm's Monday Fun-day challenge.


I decided to go gray with my TGF characters.  That is Hallo Bride and Hallo Witch from the digital images.  I also used my cute little cloud stamp from my Avocado Arts set.  I recently found the fence punch at Michaels, already on clearance!  It's a Martha Stewart punch, and it's lots of fun!! 

I need to get busy on my journal entry this week.  It should be fun, it's all about sticky stuff!  Tape, stickers, etc.

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. RACHEL! I JUST shared this on our FB page- this is the creepiest coolest Halloween scene, girl! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and creepy, a great card! (Came here via TGF FB page)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel!
    O my goodness!! This is AMAZING!!!
    You have such wonderful detail!
    Hope ur doing well.
    Hugs,
    *:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Super fun with so many cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just Amazing and soo "spooky cool".. Love this love that lyou used several images (I have yet to do any thing like that.. great job..Thank you for playing along with us this week for our challenge over at Farm Fresh Challenge.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel. I just had to come over and check out your great easel card. I love your coloring and the papers you have used. I have also spent the last half hour checking out all your cards and your great journaling page. I am really enjoying all of your work and I can not wait to see what you come up with next. It is very nice to meet you and I am super glad that you are joining us this week on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!