Holy Cow....

I spent all weekend in my craft room.  Literally.  But I feel like I should have gotten more accomplished.  The nice thing though, when I was finished, and it looked as though a bomb had went off, it only took me about 10 minutes to clean up!

So, here's what I came up with.  And yes, it's all from The Greeting Farm!

 Cheeky Cherry Naughty or Nice
 Amelia Buddies

 Paul from the Roll Call Collection (someone used him as Sue from Glee, and I can't think of him any other way now! he he)
 Oliver Buddies
 Cheeky Chat

 Me Time Anya

Whew, I think I got them all in there.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm super ready for some turkey!!!!

Comments

  1. Oh Rachel I think that you have been really made good use with that new room of yours. lol... Wow, I wish I had the time lately to make so much fun things. I love, love your little purple pad with Cheeky Chat on it. Too adorable! Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!