Happy Breaking Dawn Day!!!

Is everyone as excited as me to see Breaking Dawn?  I thought the day would never come.  I will give it a little time to let the crowds die down before I hit the theater. 

I spent the last couple of days with my good friend Kim, (she gets me into all sorts of trouble! ;p) working on some xmas stuff.  We put together a cute Christmas Gift Tag Wallet that we saw on Splitcoast Stampers.(i'll post the pic for that soon.)

And here's a few other things I managed to get done.



The first pic is a cute lil' Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm.  And I actually dolled up the inside!  The following two are from a set of Recollection stamps that I found at Michaels.  I like the Christmas tree, it reminds me of Charlie Brown's.

I hope to get a lot accomplished this weekend.  It will be my first full weekend in my new craft room!  Whoooo Hooooo!

Comments

  1. I agree. That "Kim" is a bad influence. He He He! I had a blast playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rachel! cute cards!! i'd love to see breaking dawn too but think i'll have to wait for the dvd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!