Busy, Busy!

Well, over the last two days, I have been using the heck out of my new craft room!  I LOVE it!

I was also fortunate enough to be featured in the Customer Spotlight of The Greeting Farm's November newsletter!!!  What an honor!  I included some projects I am working on for the upcoming holidays.






At the top is cute little Summer from TGF Roll Call collection.  I am making personalized place cards for Thanksgiving dinner.  Each one will be made in the likeness of my family member along  with a "thankful" sentiment on the inside.

The second picture is cute little Stella from TGF, on the front of a box that I will fill with all-occasion cards for Christmas gifts.  I have been lucky at finding some really cute stuff in the Target dollar bins, such as the fall paper on the place card, and the cute little box holding the cards.

The rest of my pics are Cheeky Rockabilly, Sweet Anya, and Oliver & Amelia.  Oliver's sled was a cute stamp set I found at Michaels, it's one of the Recollections sets.  All of these cute little kiddos can be found here.

And lastly, let's not forget the MOST IMPORTANT news of the week, BREAKING DAWN STARTS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you stand the wait???

Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute projects!! loved checking out your new craft room too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!