To Bling, Or Not To Bling...

Well, spent a good chunk of the day putting together this card for my niece's upcoming birthday.  This cutie patootie is Jill from The Greeting Farm's Creepin' Creeper Crew Collection.  I like her pout and attitude, it's snotty, but funny.

I started out by picking my paper, My Mind's Eye-"Life of the Party Love Scallops".  Inked my image on the, new to me, X-Press it Blending Card Stock.  Used Copics E50, E000, E02, & R20 for her skin and cheeks.  B21 for her blue eyes.  E50 & E31 for her hair.  And finally R22, R24, BG10, BG11, & BG13 for her dress.  And ta-da...

Snuck some teal striped baker's twine in there too, along with some cute ribbon I found at Joann's.  I didn't add any "bling" or little embellishments, but I think I like it just as it is.

Tomorrow-Christmas cards!!!  I've got to get started!

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! The coloring is phenomenal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks FAB as is, too Rachel! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!