Playing catch-up! Old card pics.

Fun wedding card.

   My niece's 12th birthday.
                                                             
                                   Another niece's birthday.                                       

My art journal cover. 

My first "tent" card.
(It won a challenge over at The Greeting Farm!  7/29/2011) 

Husband's birthday. 

Anniversary card! 

Nephew's 4th birthday.

Thank you card for the best brother EVER!

Maddie (my 6 year old) got to see Selena Gomez
in concert, thanks to her awesome aunt! 

And  lastly, a quilted birthday card for my
mom, who happens to love quilting.

Happy weekend to everyone!  Before I get too far ahead of myself, I wanted to take a minute and post some of my favs from the last few months.  And yes, these images are all from The Greeting Farm! 

Off to the basement!  Wish us luck this weekend, we're getting closer, and closer!  Who knows what I could create in a new huge room!

TFL!

Comments