Monday already.....

Hope everyone had a productive weekend filled with a ton of crafting!!  Sadly, I am still stuck in the basement, where we are working our tails off trying to finish it!  My brother, who is wicked smart and a hard worker, will never want to step foot in my house again once this is finished! xxoo

I finally got around to doing my journal page for this week from The Greeting Farm.  It's week 14, and the assignment was "Two-Toned".  I decided to run with green and orange, and used my Hallo Bride digi from TGF.  I colored my card stock by dunking it in cold water with random drops of alcohol ink.  I then added a few extra drops after removing it from the water, but while it was still wet.  I then used my Cuttlebug and an embossing folder smeared with orange ink to emboss little orange circles throughout.  I noticed after coloring my image that she looks more like she's prepared to go hunting, than scare someone on Halloween.

I also took some time today to play with my new Avocado Arts stamps.  I purchased the June: sunshine and smiles set.  This is just a simple card I threw together.

I did some paper piecing, and embossed some glitter over the rain and butterfly trail.  This fold was on Splitcoast Stampers titled "side spring" card.

I hope to have some more fun tomorrow!

Comments

  1. HI Rachel!!! I LOVE what you made using the Avocado Arts stamps!! YOU are one crafty chick and I can't wait to see what else you create ;)

    Have an awesome day,
    Michelle
    Avocado Arts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!