It was a great day!

Friday was very good to me!  My friend Kim and I went the Colorado Fall Papercraft Fest yesterday and did as much damage as we could!  It was in Larimer County, which was about a 50 minute drive for us, but worth it.  It was a very small gathering with only about 20 vendors, but I got a great deal on Copic markers!!!  The sketch markers were only $4.25, and they had refills there pretty cheap too.  Needless to say, I grabbed as many markers as my wallet would allow!  I also met a lady there by the name of Michelle Ogdahl, who has a super cute stamp company called Avocado Arts.  She has wonderful ideas, and let us make a free gift tag using her line of stamps.  Check them out at www.avocadoarts.com

My lovely new markers!!!


Cute new stamps and free gift tag demo.


My 6 year old, Maddie, decided she wanted to start an art journal like the one I am working on from The Greeting Farm.  We brought it home and she quickly got busy designing her cover with some of my darling Miss Anya stamps!


And finally, it took me 3 days, but I finished a card with the oh-so-sexy Cheeky Kitty from The Greeting Farm digital stamps.




I can't recall the exact name for the way this card is folded, but I'm pretty sure I found it on Splitcoast Stampers.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. It was WONDERFUL meeting you and Kim there as well :) I am SO HAPPY you decided to stop by the Avocado Arts booth! I can't wait to see what you create with your new stampy goods :)

    Michelle
    Avocado Arts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!