Happy Halloween!!

Hope all of your goblins and ghouls are ready to get their trick-or-treat on tonight!  Chris and I just finished helping with our 6 year old's, Maddie, party.   I don't know how teachers do it!

Now I'm going to switch gears over to a Christmas card that I finally finished.  My friend Kim and I got together last Thursday and started to get the Christmas card juices flowing!!! 

This little cutie pie is Oliver from my collection of The Greeting Farm stamps.  He's so cute, and he reminds me of the little boy from the movie "Christmas Story".

Here's a close up so I can give you a list of the Copics I used.
Skin-E50 E000 E00 and chalk for cheeks
Coat-R39 R89
Pants, buttons, and patches-E33 E55 E57
Shoes-C3 C5
Hat-G21 G24 Fur-E31 E53 & colorless blender. (just made dots to add texture)
Scarf-B32 B34
Wow, all that and I didn't even have to color hair on this one!

As you know, I am still working on the basement and my soon-to-be craft room!  I even have pictures to show you I am a hands on kind of girl!

Getting closer everyday!  Can't hardly wait.  Now, if I could just make up my mind on a color....

What color inspires you???





Comments