Happy Friday!

Ughhh... long week!  But I love Fall and all that comes with it!  Especially the food....

My 6 year old, Maddie, gave me this awesome fall card the other day!  I love it!


I have made an attempt at stamping with a pale colored ink, and then coloring it in with copics.  It's quite a challenge, and I probably won't be doing it again soon.  (it took me foreeeevvveeerrr)

This is Miko from The Greeting Farm's Roll Call collection.  She's so sweet.  I tried to keep it simple and girly.  I would have to say that adding details for the face were the biggest challenge for me.  You need a really great pen to work with.

Today I was pleasantly surprised to find out that one of my cards, that I had posted to The Greeting Farm's gallery, was chosen for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge!  What a compliment!  It was this card here:


What a great way to start off the weekend!  The rest of my weekend will be dedicated to our basement and my soon-to-be craft room.  This is what I have to work with now, and it's spilling into the rest of the house:


Soon I will be out of my family's hair!

Have a great weekend!

Comments