Get Busy!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I spent my 6th weekend (with a few week days in between) working on the basement.  When this is finished, the first thing I will do is SLEEP IN!  And then I will get back to coloring, creating, and all of that fun stuff!

I recently made a "gift tag box" with Daisy from The Greeting Farm.  These are perfect little containers to have on hand for Christmas.



And I have two Christmas cards done.  Only about 30 more to go!!!



The first is Amelia, from TGF O & A Fuzzy Wuzzy set.  And the second is an angel from the Naughty or Nice set.  I don't know what possessed me to color on kraft paper, but I really like how she looks!

I am trying to keep the embellishments minimal to ensure they make it through the mail in one piece. 

Back to the basement!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!