Art Journal

I have stepped out of my comfort zone and signed up to take part in an art journal "class" that was created on The Greeting Farm's website.  I had to get my weekly page done for this week, and here is what I came up with:

We needed to create something with numbers.  And I have been wanting to practice some black and white coloring.  I'm not very good at this journal stuff, but hopefully I will be much better when it's all over with!  Top left is Maddie (my six year old), top right is Hunter (my thirteen year old), and the bottom two are myself and my husband Chris.  It's pretty cheesey, but fun.

Comments

  1. I love your coloring and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rachel, you have a blog now! love your blog name and how you used numbers in your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!